This is your special day and you only get it once! As your day-of coordination team, we will take care of all of the details so that you can completely enjoy your day!
What Day-of Coordination Services Include
Investment: $1800 (plus $100 for rehearsal the day prior, if desired). Travel fee may be added depending on the location.
Here are some of the things you can expect from us:
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony/reception site for a designated amount of time (5 hours)
- Unlimited text/email and phone conversations beginning at the time of the signed contract
- A Lead Event Manager plus an Assistant Manager for most weddings
- Follow up telephone calls/emails to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before wedding/event day.
- Create a detailed timeline using the input of both the photographer & DJ.
- Verify all vendors are on time & in their correct locations
- Liaison between vendors and bride/groom.
- Overseeing set-up (generally arrive on property 2 hrs before ceremony start)
- Make sure wedding party is on-time and in their place.
- Release wedding party down the aisle
- Assist bride & groom in signing marriage license
- Assist photographer in getting bride & groom away for photos
- Oversee transition from ceremony to cocktail hour
- Oversee transition from cocktail hour to reception
- Release tables for dinner buffet (where needed)
- Assist DJ in lining up MOH & BM for toasts
- Locate bride & groom for cake cutting and escort them over for cutting
- Turn over the event to the DJ for dancing and/or after party
- Option to add additional hours at the end of your event (rate of $75/hr)
See our Services page for additional information.